2012. december 4., kedd

1st Birthday of Belle and Bruce

Santa visited Belle and her little friend, Yoda! Santa was the birthday present for Belle! :) :)
Happy Birthday again my sweetheart!!! ♥
Thank you to Attila and his family for this great picture and many thanks that you're taking care about her and love her so much! I'm very thankful for you!!!!



Bruce had also a fantastic day yesterday! :)
He had Birthday too and he got a super fine cake! Happy Birthday to you big boy! ♥ I wish you all the best! Be happy and healthy always!

Thank you so much Zsuzsa and Anita that you love him so much and taking care about him well! I'm very thankful for you!



Thank you so much for both of family for these lovely pictures! 
I'm so happy, that you love so much them! I will be always very thankful for you! And I wish all dogs (and all animals) such owners like you!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése