2026. július 9., csütörtök

🇦🇹04-05. July, 2026 Klagenfurt, Austria 🇦🇹

✨A magical weekend in Klagenfurt, Austria 🇦🇹 04-05. July 2026
My pride, the king of my heart, my beloved Happy Life of Super Stars 👑LORD KAISER👑, made his final appearance in the Junior Class and ended this chapter of his show career in the most dignified way and fullfilled the conditions for
🇦🇹 🏆JUNIOR CHAMPION OF AUSTRIA🏆🇦🇹
🔥04.07.2026 CAC Wörtherseesieger
Exc1, CAJC, Best Junior, JBOB, Jugendbester🏆
Honorable judge: Mrs. Judit Beke (HU)🇭🇺
🔥04.07.2026 CACIB I.
Exc1, CAJC, CACIB-J, JBOB, Jugendbester, CRUFTS QUALIFICATION 🏆
Honorable Judge: Mrs. Tijana Konrad (RS) 🇷🇸
🔥05.07.2026 CACIB II. - Alpensieger-Show
Exc1, CAJC, CACIB-J, JBOB,
Jugendbester, BOB 🏆
Alpen-Jugendsieger!!!!
Honorable judge: Mr. Domenico Di Matteo (IT) 🇮🇹
Along with his beautiful titles, he also received the judges’ admiration and kind words, which mean just as much to me as any trophy or ribbon. 🤩💕
From the bottom of my heart, I would like to thank the judges for their kind words, recognition, and appreciation. It fills my heart with immense pride to know how highly they valued Kaiser. I truly hope our paths will cross again at future dog shows. ❤️
Keep shining, my King! ✨ You are truly beautiful, and I hope you will meet many more judges who deeply appreciate and understand the breed as you continue your journey in the Adult Class.
Just two weeks ago, at only 15 months and 4 days of age, you earned your very first Adult Champion title in Hungary. I will always be incredibly proud of you.


Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése